Your Visit & What To Expect
Keeping You Safe At House Of Colour Hair Salons In Dublin
The team at House of Colour Hairdressers in Dublin have gone above and beyond Government guidelines to keep guests and our team as safe as possible during the Coronavirus pandemic.
We take social distancing, hygiene and safeguarding rules seriously and ask that you kindly read this article so you can understand what to expect when you next visit us.
What To Expect In Our Salons
Our salons have been deep cleaned and our team continue to clean surfaces, equipment and key areas such as toilets, handles and credit card machines between guests. We have arranged the salon so our styling stations are 2 metres apart. We have also invested in PPE including disposable masks and disposable towels. Your appointment will be carried out from end to end by your chosen stylist.
What We Ask Of Our Clients
If you have any concerns or would like to discuss anything with us, please get in touch. In order to ensure everyone is as safe as possible, we are respectfully asking our guests to:
- Book your appointment in advance
- Arrive at the salon at the agreed time and alone, wherever possible
- Wear a face mask if you have one (or we will provide you with one in your PPE pack)
- Sanitise your hands before and after your service (hand sanitiser is available in each salon)
- Stick to social distancing guidelines of at least 2 metres
- Pay for your service by card or cash
- Complete and submit a COVID19 consultation form prior to your appointment
- Notify us if you are feeling unwell or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating. Stay at home if this is the case.